School Logo


Nursery School

Where Happy Children Learn

Who will support my child's SEND?

Who helps my child with their SEND?


  • Class teacher
  • Key Worker
  • Teaching Assistants working within the classroom
  • SENCO (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator) 
  • Professionals involved from outside of school (e.g. Speech Therapist, Advisory Teacher, Educational Psychologist, Physiotherapist etc.)
  • Some pupils receive support from the Local Authority who provide a Special Support Assistant (SSA) in exceptional circumstances.