School Logo


Nursery School

Where Happy Children Learn

Who might be involved with my child from outside of school?

Who may become involved with my child from outside the school?


Experts from outside agencies may be asked to assess your child’s needs if they continue to have difficulties or if further assessment is required. The SENCo may ask for your permission to seek additional advice from outside specialists such as health professionals, specialist teachers or educational psychologists who would:

• Carry out further assessment of your child’s needs

• Provide advice to schools on how to best support your child

• Suggest resources that would help your child make progress


Parents are wherever possible offered the opportunity to meet with these professionals during TAF Meetings/SEN reviews to discuss the results of their assessment.