School Logo


Nursery School

Where Happy Children Learn

Who can I talk to?

Who can I talk to?


If you are at all concerned about your child’ needs their Key Worker will be more than happy to discuss this with you at a mutually convenient time.


You can also talk to Miss Bateson who is the co-ordinator for Special Educational Needs and Disability in school (SENCO) and she is supported by Mrs Clucas (Independent SEND Support).


Please ring school on 01254 263312 or 07858 640781 to make an appointment or have a telephone conversation with one of the staff members regarding your child. If we are unavailable due to our classroom commitments we will ring you back at the earliest opportunity.


Our role is to support children and parents to ensure the needs of your child are being met.


If you would like any independent support or advice about any aspect of your child’s Special Educational Needs please contact Special Educational Needs Information, Advice and Support Support Service (SENDIASS):


Blackburn with Darwen SENDIASS - IASS (